These Terms and Conditions are intended to define the Terms of all services (hereinafter referred to as “the Service”) provided by the Contents Funding Site (hereafter referred to as “the Site”), and the rights, procedures, obligations, and responsibilities of the User and the Site.
a) The Site is published on the initial service screen of the Site allows the user to know the details and address, the administrator’s name, the name of person in charge of protection of personal information, and contacts(phone, fax, e-mail address) of these Terms and Conditions.
b) The Site can amend these Terms and Condition within a range that does not violate related laws such as laws regarding the regulation of Terms and Conditions, Framework Act on Electronic Commerce, laws regarding the Digital Signature Act, laws regarding protecting and utilizing information, laws regarding the door-to-door sales, consumer protection laws, etc.
c) In case of amendment of the terms of this website, the Site informs the effective date, reasons for revision, and current terms on the Site initial screen from 5 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date.
d) The Site will provide the Service on condition that you agree to these Terms and Conditions, and in this case, these Terms and Conditions applies to the Services provided by the Site and your use of the Service.
e) By agreeing to these Terms, you agree to regularly visit the Web to confirm changes to the Terms. The site is not responsible for any damages incurred by users who do not know the changed terms.
f) If a member disagrees with the changed terms, you may request withdrawal (termination) of membership, and If you continue to use the Service after 5 days from the effective date of the changed Terms, it will be deemed to have agreed to the changes.
g) The matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Basic Telecommunications Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Regulations for Review of the Telecommunications Ethics Committee, the Code of Ethics for Telecommunications, the Program Protection Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
a) User : Who receives the service provided by the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
b) User Agreement : The contract between the Site and the User regarding the use of the Service.
c) Sign-up : Completing the Service usage agreement by filling in the information on the application form provided by the Site and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
d) Member : Who has registered as a member by providing personal information necessary for membership of the Site and who can use the information and services of the Site
e) User ID(ID) : The combination of letters and numbers selected by the user(granted by the Site) for the identification of the member and use of the service.
f) Password (PW): The combination of letters and numbers selected by the user for confirm the identity of the user as the registered member and to protect personal information.
g) Withdrawal (termination) : Termination of Membership Agreement by Member
h) Terms not defined in these Terms and Conditions are defined in the separate Terms and Conditions for the separate Services.
a) The Use Contract is established when the user approves the contents of this agreement, and The user applies for the use, and the Site approves it.
b) User agrees to this Use Contract by clicking the “I agree” button on this site at the time of application.
a) Membership is established when the applicant complete the enrollment by submitting the required information on the online application form.
b) The Site can cancel membership for the following reasons.
(1) When you apply using other’s name
(2) When you have filed false information on your membership application form or filed a false application.
(3) When applying for the purpose of hindering social order or morals.
(4) When interfere with other people’s use of the Service or take an action such as stealing the information
(5) If using the Site that acts to prohibit by laws and these Terms and Conditions
(6) When other membership requirements set by the Site are not fulfilled
c) In the event of any of the following grounds, the Site may suspend the use of the Service until the cause is resolved.
(1) If there is insufficient capacity for the Services
(2) If there is a technical reason
d) The Services provided by the Site are as follows, and the Services can be changed after notifying the user of the contents of services to be changed in advance.
(1) All services provided by the Site through in-house development or consultation with
e) If there is a change in the registration details, the member must notify the Site of the change immediately by other means such as modification of the member information.
f) You may terminate membership at any time if you are not willing to receive the services provided on the Site or have any other reason after joining the membership.
a) The Site grants the User ID to the User in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
b) In principle, user ID can not be changed. If you want to change due to unavoidable reasons, you must terminate and re-enter the ID.
c) The user ID of Contents Funding can be linked with the user ID of the information providing site of the other department under the user’s consent.
d) User IDs can be changed at the request of the customer or the responsible organization for the following reasons.
(1) If the user ID contains the user’s phone number or resident registration number, and is concerned about privacy invasion
(2) If you give a dislike to other people or are against the morals
(3) Any other reasonable cause
e) The user is responsible for the management of the service user ID and password. You are responsible for any damages of the service, or for any unauthorized use by a third party which caused by negligent management, and the Site is not responsible for it.
f) Other matters related to the management and modification of the user’s personal information shall be determined by the Site.
b) Membership information on the Site is collected, used, managed and protected as follows.
(1) Collection of Personal Information : This site collects your information through the information you provide when you sign up for the service.
(2) Use of personal information : The Site does not disclose or distribute your personal information collected in connection with the provision of the Service to third parties without your consent. However, if there is a request from the national agency pursuant to the provisions of the Act, such as the Basic Act on Telecommunications.
(3) Management of personal information
(4) Only you can view / modify / delete your personal information, which is managed entirely by your ID and password. Therefore, you should not tell others your ID and password. And you must log out and close your web browser window when you are finished.(This is necessary to protect your information when you use your computer in public places such as Internet cafes or libraries that share your computer with others)
c) By submitting your application to the Site under this Agreement, you agree that the Site collects and uses the Member Information described in the Application in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
a) From the moment you complete the site service registration process, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you enter. And You are solely responsible for any consequences arising from the use of your ID and password.
b) You are responsible for all management of your ID and password, and if you find that your ID or password has been used improperly, you should report it immediately to the Site. Members are responsible for all claims arising from non-reporting.
c) You must log out correctly at the end of use of the Site, and the Site will not be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by not logging out. (Such as Personal information hijacking by a third party)
a) The service hours are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week unless there is a special obstacle in the business or technology of the Site.
b) Except for the day or time set by the Site due to the necessity of periodic inspection, etc.
a) If the messages and data stored in or transmitted to the Site Service are not stored or deleted due to national emergency, power outage, service facility failure or other force majeure outside the control area of this site, The Site will not be liable for any loss.
b) If the Site is temporarily unable to provide normal service, The site may stop the service after notifying the reason and date of suspension on the homepage one week before the service stop. And during this period, we will not be held responsible for the failure of you to be aware of the notice. In the event of unavoidable circumstances, the above notice period may be reduced or omitted. In addition, the Site shall not be liable for any loss of messages or data that are not stored or transmitted to the Service due to discontinuance of service.
c) If the service is permanently suspended due to the circumstances of the Site, the notice period is one month.
d) The Site may temporarily modify, change and discontinue the service after the notice has been made, and we assume no responsibility for you or any third party.
e) Due to unavoidable reasons such as urgent system inspection, expansion or replacement, the Site may temporarily suspend the Service without notice, and the Site will be discontinued completely or be replaced with a new service for any reason that the Site deems appropriate.
f) The Site may limit or suspend all or part of the Service if it is impossible to provide normal service due to national emergency, power outage, failure of service facility or congestion of service. However, in this case, the reasons and the period are notified to the user in advance or after.
g) The Site can not give advance notice in case of discontinuance of service due to reasons which can not be controlled by the Site(System administrator’s intentional, faultless disk failure, system down, etc.) and we do not notify in case of system interruption due to intention or negligence of others(PC telecommunication companies, telecommunication carriers, etc.).
h) The Site can divide the Service into a specific range and specify the available time for each range separately. However, in this case, we will announce the contents.
i) The Site may, at its sole discretion, your use of the Services or terminate your use of the Services without your consent if you have acted in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions.
a) In operating the Service, the Site may provide you with various information on the homepage, such as by e-mail or letter-posting.
b) We may post promotional material that we deem appropriate or are of public interest to our service.
a) You have the right to the content of the post you post.
b) The Site reserves the right to edit and move the posted contents without prior notice.
(1) Content that defames other members or third parties by defamation or slander
(2) Contents that violate contents of public order such as pornography, profanity, circulation of information, sentence, figure
(3) What is judged to be related to criminal activity
(4) Infringement of copyright or other rights of other members or third parties
(5) Religious, or political dispute that may cause the Company’s business to be disturbed or hindered
(6) Content infringes privacy or privacy of others or damages reputation
(7) If the content is duplicated with the same contents and is not in line with the purpose of publication
(8) Unnecessary or unauthorized advertising, promotional material
c) If the content of a member’s public postion falls under any of the above cases, the company may take measures to temporarily block access to that public posting. And if the same case repeats more than once within 7 days, you may delete the post or limit, suspend or lose the member’s membership.
d) If another member or a third party takes legal action against a member or company on the basis of legal infringement of a member’s public posting and simultaneously requests the deletion of related posts, The Company may temporarily limit access to related posts until the result of such legal action.
e) You are solely responsible for any civil or criminal liability arising from your posts infringing the copyrights of others.
a) If the information you provide is found to be false or there is reasonable grounds to believe that it is false, we may suspend your use of the Service, in whole or in part, and the Site is not responsible for any disadvantage caused by this.
a) Some of the Service investment bases the Site can provide services to members come from revenue from ad serving. The Member agrees to use the content of the member’s registered posts to display ads that are exposed to other services.
b) The Site shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the participation, communication or transaction of the member in the promotional activity of the advertiser via the Service
a) The Site does not prohibit the laws and the terms of this agreement, nor does it violate the morality. We are committed to providing services consistently and reliably.
b) The Site does not disclose or distribute the personal information of the member to others without the consent of the user. However except in cases where there is a request from the relevant national authorities, etc. In accordance with relevant laws and ordinances related to telecommunication.
c) The Site must have a security system to protect the user’s personal information (including credit information) so that the user can use the Service safely.
d) This Site is not responsible for the use of the service caused by the user’s fault.
a) The information required at the time of membership registration must be filled in correctly. In addition, information about you already provided must be maintained and updated accurately, and members should not allow third parties to use their ID and password.
b) Members can not use the Service without prior consent of the Site to make any profit.
c) Members may not copy, reproduce, change, translate, publish, broadcast or otherwise use the information obtained by using the site’s service or provide it to any other person without prior consent of the Site.
d) Members shall not engage in any of the following acts in connection with the use of this site service.
(1) Misuse of other members’ passwords and IDs
(2) Transmit, post, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit content that is vulgar, obscene, offensive, threatening, or otherwise violates the privacy of others
(3) Disguise the source of content transmitted through the Service
(4) Publish, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit content that is not available under the law or contract
(5) Post, e-mail or otherwise transmit content that infringes on patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights of others.
(6) Post, e-mail or otherwise transmit advertising, promotional materials, spam, lucky letters, multi-level sales organization or other forms of solicitation that are not authorized by our site
(7) Collect or store personal information about other users.
(8) Acts related to criminal activity or other criminal activity
(9) Acts damage good customs and other social order
(10) Acts defame or insult others’ honor.
(11) Infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
(12) Hacking or spreading computer viruses
(13) Continuously transmitting certain contents such as advertisement information against the intention of others
(14) Any act that may interfere with or prevent the safe operation of the Service
(15) Changes to information posted on this site.
(16) Acts contrary to other telecommunication business law and telecommunication business law enforcement decree
a) The intellectual property rights and other rights relating to the Services, software, images, marks, logos, designs, service names, information and trademarks provided by the site belong to the Site.
b) You may not modify, lend, loan, sell, distribute, manufacture, transfer, re-license, mortgage setup or commercial use any of the above properties except as expressly authorized by the Site. And the Site also can not allow third parties to do this.
The member can not transfer or give the right to use the Service or other status of use contract to another person, and can not provide it as collateral.
We will not be liable for any damages incurred by members in connection with the services provided free of charge, except for the criminal acts that the site deliberately committed.
a) The Site is exempted from liability for the provision of the Service if it is unable to provide the Service due to natural disasters, war or other force majeure.
b) The Site is exempted from liability for damages caused by the termination of the telecommunication service by the telecommunications carrier or by failure to provide it normally.
c) The site is exempted from liability for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as maintenance, replacement, periodic inspection and construction of service facilities.
d) This site is not responsible for any damages caused by user’s computer error, or if the member misrepresents personal information or e-mail address.
e) The site has no obligation to convincing or representing any opinion or information displayed on the Service, and the Site will not approve, object, or modify opinions expressed by members or third parties. In no event shall the Site be liable for any gain or damage suffered by you from the information in the Service.
f) The Site does not assume any responsibility for the transaction of goods or financial transactions mediated by the Service between the members or between the third parties. In addition, we will not be responsible for the benefits that members expect from using the service.
g) The Site assumes no liability for any damages arising from the data you obtain through the use of the Service or the benefits you expect to receive from the Service and we are not responsible for the reliability of information, data, and facts posted by members on this service.
h) The Site will not be responsible for any damages caused by your intention or negligence in connection with your use of the Service.
i) The Site does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and quality of the contents of the service provided by the subscriber or other related institutions, other than the Services provided by the site. Therefore, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind caused by your use of such contents. In addition, the Site does not take any responsibility to compensate the user for the mental damage caused by using the Service and other users.